Design Reference of Onboarding Interface

    In the best UI UX course I have ever taken, Erik's Learn UX Design, it is recommended for product designers to build a design repository as an inspiration source of ideas and lessons learnt. That tip has tremendously honed my design skill by analyzing strengths and weaknesses of different designs that I came across. Being analytic to be innovative.

  The attached screenshots are a part of my UI UX design reference library that fuels my inspiration and tell me what to do and not to do. It needs to be built up over time with curiosity and consistency, as it is dubbed "library". These screenshots are specifically for Onboarding interface, serving as an example of how a design library works.








Comments

  1. UX design is fascinating to me. Is this course paid? Are there any free resources available?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

(W3) Community of Practice Frameworks

(W3) Do we communicate differently in LinkedIn, Facebook, Blog, and so on?

(W2) Instructional design strategies for digital native learners